Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Potato Soup

I present to you... another experiment... I called it (after tasting it) Thanksgiving Potato Soup.

It is.... thick. So I wonder if it actually qualifies as a soup or a side dish?

INGREDIENTS:

5 pounds potatoes roasted in oven with salt & garlic
1 onion chopped and roasted
1 bulb garlic roasted
2 boxes veggie broth
1 block smoked cheese
Salt
Pepper
1 tbs Sriracha sauce
green onions


METHOD:

Roast potatoes, onions, and garlic. Add to pot with broth. Simmer in vegetable broth for about 20 min. Chop & add cheese. Garnish with chopped green onions.

1 comment:

  1. Steven, this is fabulous! I thought it would be fun to add bacon, but I do have to say that the smokey flavor of the cheese adds the outback edge to the soup. Therefor, no need to add bacon for you vegefiles out there!

    ReplyDelete